Tuesday, September 11, 2012

KILLCODE AT IRVING PLAZA: Some Picts 4 U


To say I was tired or rung out is an understatement. 

I talked to Ashley who called Jimmy for me to see if he was still going to the show.  

Jimmy had to get to the bar to relieve Ashley because she forgot her KILLCODE tickets and had to go Plainview to get them.  So Jimmy tended bar till Jessie showed up and he was out of time.

But with a little hustle we made it into NYC for the show.  The train trip into the city was a freak show in itself but the vibe on the street is always edgy on a Saturday night.  The show KILLCODE put on at Irving Plaza was worth the trip.  I saw so many long legged, big chested, long haired women with fishnets and fashionably torn blouses it could have been a rock and roll fashion review.

I saw Erric walking upstairs with Little Mike and his posse, Jimmy was looking around when I said ‘turn around…that’s Little Mike’.  We followed the crowd and Erric gave us a warm welcome, VIP passes and introduced us to some people before he took off for the stage. 

This long legged, raven haired woman in a tight black and grey dress displaying much cleavage walked me to the bar after I bumped into her.  She worked at the Plaza and after a brief conversation I followed her through an exit into an area where some of the staff congregated. 

I explained I am shooting images for KILLCODE and got a nice spot right behind the sound booth. 

I am only putting a few pictures in the blog.  But I will include a link so you can check them all out for yourself.  Let me know what you like.  Keep to yourself what you don’t like.

Go to https://plus.google.com/photos/105347062207678679440/albums/5787002362854941537?authkey=CM6fk5Clo5jYaQ (copy and paste the link into the address line)
enjoy

DNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support!