Monday, September 10, 2012

KILLCODE at Irving Plaza: Rocking the house down

KILLCODE:  ROCKED WITH STARKILLER AT IRVING PLAZA

First off, I didn’t feel like going to the show even though I had tickets and even though Little Mike said he’d go with me.  I had bartender issues or I should say my bartenders had issues and it looked like I was straight out of time.  It looked like I would not make it to the show.  Ashley told me Brother Dave showed up and said we should go to the show since he did the interview for this event with Erric.

I had to wait to beyond the last minute for the Saturday Night bartender to show up.  Jessie did show up late, but ready for work since she had a party coming into the bar.  I got a ride home and had less than 15 minutes to get ready.  No way a cab was going to pick me up in time.  

I had missed the express into Penn with Little Mike and time was nearly run out.  Brother Dave swooped in to get me and was waiting at my door.   We got to the station in time to ride on the 9:10pm to Jamaica and switched to the express to Penn.

I talked to Brother Dave on the train.  He was dog tired.  He said, “I had a rough week and a busy day helping a friend move, my back has pains I hadn’t felt since the car accident.”  But Brother Dave had a media pass and a camera and wasn’t passing up seeing KILLCODE in action.  

When we got to the Plaza we didn’t know where to go but Brother Dave saw Erric leading Little Mike and his posse up the stairs so we followed.  Erric greeted us all and we got invited to the VIP section.

We got our drinks and made our pilgrimage into the VIP area minus Brother Dave who disappeared into the night, last seen following a nice pair of long legs in high heels somewhere in the dark.  As KILLCODE got rocking we found Brother Dave in the area of the sound booth overlooking the stage with an unobstructed view with his camera setup on a tripod.   I knew he talked to that hot babe who scored him a sweet spot for some really good picts.

KILLCODE rocked the house to the foundation.  Hot babes and rough looking guys were all out on the floor, ranting, dancing, screaming and hollering for more and more.  If you like rock, rock performed like rock was done back in the 70’s, with a 21st century vibe then you have to buy some KILLCODE CD’s. 

Later.

Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you guys SO much for coming! It felt really good to have my Game On family in the house!!

    Erric Bonesmith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erric you guys rocked the house raw. Thanks for letting us in and take some halfway decent picts. All the ladies were hot and the place was absolutely live.

      Thank you and KILLCODE for the great time.

      Dave

      Delete

Thank you for your support!